I hope you can learn about music too. Karen Carpenter used to sing beautifuly, she was the one who had the perfect note in her songs. AWESOME, isn't it!!!!
Well, I'm glad you finally did it and were able to activate the comments section. Wonderful!!!
Hi Green goes!!! How R U??? I've checking your web pages, and I really liked them!!! Beautiful and funny!!! Diana: I couldn't open anything!!! Are u sure you burned it!!!
Merit...I'm sorry but your pps wasn't in the cd...you can send it to my mail, if you don't mind of course!!!
6 comments:
Congratulations!
You did it very good!
in the video bar just click the song "close to you" that is wich our dear teacher Myrna sang us!! remember thanks teacher!!!
where r u in those photos o.o?
well, nice blog i hope ur interested in visit mine xD
I gg ;)
good luck!!!
bye =D
Hey you did it!!! I finaly can post a comment at your blog!! Congrats!!!
You're just gr8!
"Close to you" is a very good song, I do love it too!!!
I'm about to check your web projects, so I hope they could be gr8 too.
C U @ school!!!
yeah!! the video is gr8. I love it too!!!
I hope you can learn about music too. Karen Carpenter used to sing beautifuly, she was the one who had the perfect note in her songs. AWESOME, isn't it!!!!
Well, I'm glad you finally did it and were able to activate the comments section. Wonderful!!!
C U @ school!!!
Lots of hugs!!!
Hi Green goes!!!
How R U???
I've checking your web pages, and I really liked them!!! Beautiful and funny!!!
Diana: I couldn't open anything!!! Are u sure you burned it!!!
Merit...I'm sorry but your pps wasn't in the cd...you can send it to my mail, if you don't mind of course!!!
cu guys!!!
Post a Comment